Have you checked out the schedule for Wolf Trap Children’s Theater-in-the-Woods? All summer long, you can see child friendly shows and then spend some time at Wolf Trap hiking or having a picnic. All shows require paid tickets ranging in $10-12 per person. It’s a great way to spend a morning out and about.
Courtesy: Wolf Trap
Important things to know:
- Bring sunscreen and bug spray- you are in the woods after all!
- Bring a picnic lunch to enjoy AFTER the show. Food and drinks (other than water) are not allowed in the theater.
- Children under 2 are free with the purchase of an adult ticket but still require a ticket for themselves.
- Seating is general admission, on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Visit Wolf Trap’s FAQs for more information.